Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

SHARING - Exploring embossing power

Finally! the very first post for Paper Scissors Rock! 

I must say I'm very happy to be able to settle down with my blogsite today!Was struggling with wordpress earlier on the layout and I've decided to come back to blogger! 

Sharing with you what I've done today. 

There are quite a number of varieties embossing powders available in the market, but as a newbie, I've totally no idea the differences between them.
I've tried out two today :
1. The normal Embossing Powder by Ranger - Enchanted Gold
and
2. Embossing Puffs by Ranger - RED


Firstly, I stamp by using Dew Drop VersaMagic Multi-surface Chalk Ink - Mango Madness
and for the red one I used DewDrop Fast Drying Pigment Ink Brilliance - Rocket Red

while the image is still moist with the stamp ink, I quickly pour over the embossing powder GENEROUSLY and heat set it with my ranger heating tool.

I don't think I'm quite successful with the Embossing Puffs today though. Gonna give it a try again tomorrow hoping for better result--newbie I am :)


This is the successful one for the normal embossing powder.
I think it can be replaced by the clear embossing powder if you do not want the shiny effect.
The smily face part was filled by Wink of Stella - purchased from Simon Says Stamp website too!

Still much more to learn, but I'm enjoying every bits of it! 

**GOOD NIGHT**

No comments:

Post a Comment