Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

You Color My World!


Yay! Finally manage to get my own me-time after a hectic week! I sometimes complain that I do not have enough varieties for my supplies. They are never ever enough ;p So I think I've got a new life goal today!

I'm telling myself MUST get marry to a man who is rich enough to be my LIFETIME sponsor of my craft supplies ---> Haha! I'm just kidding! but I think having a guy who would buy you any craft supplies is one of the sweetest things on earth!

Back to the card, I'm using Lawn Fawn - Color My World Stamp set and its coordinating dies for most of the pop up elements. 

The pink embossed paper was by Darie Embossing Folder. I touch up with some washi tape I got it from Pavillion Tokyo Street (no name for the brand though). Coloured with my TouchNew Marker and last but not least, heart shape felt sticker from Toy'r us! 

I hope you enjoy the card.  

Say cheeeeeeeeeeese! 


No comments:

Post a Comment