Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

It's up on The Artsy Craftsy !

Months ago, I was really excited when Shia Lynn from The Artsy Craftsy posted on Facebook asking anyone who is willing to take up as a contributor on her blogazine by volunteer. After checking my schedule,I commented YES! ME ME ME! Shia Lynn was a little surprised when she saw my comment (I guessed she thinks I'm super busy?) Haha! So that's how we were connected.

Back to the card. It's a simple project that may only takes up 15-20 mins depending on experience, if you like something new, this is definitely worth trying! No experience required. 

There is also a giveaway running on The Artsy Craftsy blog, simply by following the instructions given at <click here> .

Have fun!


p/s: We are also thirst for our first 100 Likes on FB! Please please please, truly appreciate if you could give us a like on our Facebook page  :) Cheers!














No comments:

Post a Comment