Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Blue Skies are ahead!

Another card that I've made today! One layer, simple technique with some layering stamp. It's specially made for one of my readers :) I hope she loves this!


I would also like to thank her for supporting and giving me kind words! I'm happy that I've started this, although I'm not selling yet, I'm enjoying making new friends at the moment.

I'm looking forward to have known more people around the world :) If you are interested, you may drop me a line at my email.

Mainly used Lawn-Fawn's Blue Skies Stamp set for the hot air balloon and clouds.

For the "Thank you" word, I used Avery Elle's Fabulous Florals stamp set.

I used my Brilliance Pigment Black Ink for the stamp image.

For the Red " Blue Skies are ahead", I used Ranger's Puff embossing powder to create a 3D texture and look.

For the tiny tiny heart shapes, I drew it with my alcohol marker.

This simple card took me about 15 mins to complete everything :) You may have a try!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment