Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Sending happy thoughts

When I'm not making card, I stamp! when I stamp, I coloured them too!

Still playing with my TouchNew Marker, I have friends asking me where did I get it from, I will share a post with my reviews and more about it soon.

Spent my weekend time with this therapeutic hobby!


This image is from HeroArts Playful Animal Stamp Set. I coloured it with my TouchNew - alcohol based marker. The black ink did smeared a little so I've to always be extra careful when I'm dealing with them.

I have also gave this kitty a bow tie with my black artline pen.


I've also stamped extra one to compare different colouring medium. I've used Watercolour pencil for the left, and alcohol marker on the right.

On the left: You get to have more control on the colour shading, contrast, and mixing part. Simple technique required.

On the right: More vibrant and fuller colour, need more technique in blending colour. Does not smear when re-touch with water.


A cute card is born!

For the grass, I've used the dies from My Favourite Things - Grassy Fields.

For the Balloon, I used Kaisercraft - Pop!Treats

and the wordings, I used WPlus9 - Strictly Sentiments 2.

p/s: Anyone who would like to do snail mail exchange with me? You may write to me at psrgreetings@gmail.com :D

No comments:

Post a Comment